Chief Operating Officer at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still on going.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Reports to: CEO
- Direct responsibility for all company technical activities that results in effective service delivery of our solutions and services
- Direct responsibility for all company activities that results in generation of intel as well as conversion of generated enquiries and interest in our company products and services to sales.
Education & Qualifications
- Carry out site survey, as required, prior to commencement of the contract, to determine compliance with the proposed design and scope of work.
- Managing the Commercial Unit Quality Objectives and Activities which include development, evaluation, review and execution of Marketing and Sales Strategies and Plans, customer relationship management and ensuring set quality objectives are achieved.
- Negotiate and ensure compliance with terms of contracts entered with clients
- Develop Commercial inputs for business projections and plans.
- Evaluation and Coordination of new business development activities by Identifying new markets, devise and deliver promotional activities, marketing and oversee trade and promotional events
- Taking the lead on constructing robust and successful business proposals
- Expected to take lead responsibility for the identification, development and implementation of strategic partnerships
- To periodically analyse, evaluate and understand the dynamics of the industry and competition at intervals agreed with management
- To develop and negotiate financial propositions with clients.
- Provide technical direction for the specification, design and execution of client engagement from definition phase through to implementation and commissioning
- Review work of engineering and technical operations team
- Create, execute and coordinate project development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keep management well informed of project status and effort been done to achieve total compliance and to avoid non conformities
- Communicate and enforce Health, Safety and Environment standards during project execution.
- Responsible for consistent delivery of high-quality services to our clients
- Supervision of engineering design and specification during pre and post order phase.
- Assist in the evaluation of the tenders and contracts.
- Attend scope clarification meetings as part of the Projects Team to confirm the final requirements of the project before and following contract award.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction related degree
- Masters of Business Administration (Added advantage )
- Certifications in Engineering and business management.
- Practical project running experience
- Experience in interpretation of workshop drawings and efficient use of AutoCAD software
- Project management experience
- Must have experience of having closed a single significant sale
- Must have experience of having drawn up, executed & monitored marketing and sales strategies & plans
- Minimum of 10 years working experience more than half of which must be in Technical sales function
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Nigerian Construction and Industrial Engineering Industries or similar sector
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Numerical and costing skills
- Good computer skills
- Good leadership Abilities
- Planning, project and time management expertise
- Suave & contemporary outlook & disposition.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good networking and people management skills
- Attention to details and ability to organise
- Must be commercially and financially attuned
- Abundant Initiative and Energy
- A curious and questioning mind
- An insatiable willingness to learn new things.
- Self-Motivated, Positive and assertive
- Creative, Passionate, Confident and vision driven
- Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training Opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the "Job Title" as the subject of your email.
14th February, 2020.