Cinema Projectionist at Ozone Cinemas Limited
Feb 24, 2021, 9:49 PM
Ozone Cinemas Limited is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Projectionist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the planning, organizing and implementation of the maintenance and operation of performance-related equipment at the cinemas, including projectors, speakers and other technical systems used during movie screenings/ cinema events.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Technical Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- Loading the films onto the projector in the right order
- Making sure the film runs smoothly through the projector
- Joining lengths of film together if they break.
- Storing the films safely.
- Being responsible for heating, lighting, ventilation and alarm systems in the cinema.
- To deliver quality presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- Receiving and checking film reels
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc in Engineering or relevant field
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Team working skills
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers
- At least 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role: Cinema, Projection, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good IT and technical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF Format to: email@example.com using "Cinema Projectionist" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th March, 2021.