Civil Engineer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Determine and define scope of work deliverable and Predict resources needed to complete project.
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites.
- Manage construction schedule and activities Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines.
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Supervise the work of laborers, engineers. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Review and make recommendations in relation to equipment effectively and efficiently deliver projects. and resource requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Determine needed (manpower, resources equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th August, 2022.