Civil Engineer / Project Engineer at Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer / Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting: To Managing Director
- Design construction projects by studying project concepts, architectural drawings, and models.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Determines project costs by calculating labour, material, and related costs and managing budgets and project resources.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Eng / B.Sc / MA in Civil Engineering.
- Must be COREN certified
- Minimum of 5 years Proven working experience in civil engineering/construction.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of a professional engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of vast structural design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022 by 12:00 AM