Commercial Sales Executives recruitment at Homeland Integrated Offshore Services
Oct 13, 2020, 12:02 AM
Homeland Integrated Offshore Services is an indigenous multi-disciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive
- The Commercial Sales Executive will be required to: Develop, assist and play vital roles in all commercial activities of the company.
- To develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing primarily on new service areas and emerging markets.
- To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated, and that commercial success is achieved ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume, and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree
- 3-5years relevant experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields, with an impressive record of good performance inlarge projects.
- Relevant Commercial Sales, Marketing experience in the Marine, Oil & Gas will be an added added advantage.
- Proficientin the usage of MS Office tools.
Job Requirement and Skills:
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Innovative, smartwith entrepreneurial flair.
- Excellent project management skills
- First class presentation skills
- Stakeholder Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th October, 2020.