Commissioning and Start-Up DCS Panel Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning and Start-Up DCS Panel Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
- Act as a signatory (at AGST (Authorized Gas Safety Tester) level) to the Commissioning and Start up Permit to Work (PTW) system, prepare and issue Permit to Work (PTW) to the Maintenance/Contractors team for effective control, authorization and safe work execution.
- Work with the Contractor/Vendor personnel and provide close involvement and oversight on the plant completion, integrity checks and commissioning activities to ensure flawless and safe execution.
- Assist in the development and review of operations/commissioning, start up and shutdown procedures for LNG Project scope, capturing lessons learnt and to enable continuous improvement in performance.
- Support the Asset shift teams in carrying out operational activities during period of low CSU (Commissioning & Start-Up) activities in order to balance the existing workload across the shift and to maintain efficient plant operation.
- Carry out daily commissioning and start up activities in the Control room, including loop testing in conjunction with outside Operators and contractor personnel
- Take part in the Initial Set Up (ISU) of variable Tables as part of the multidisciplinary Asset Management 2.2.4 ENSURE SAFE PRODUCTION module. Take part in the OTS (Operator Training Simulator) development including static model testing, dynamic testing, FAT, SAT etc.
- Safely Operate the Distributed Control System as per daily instructions and at its optimum point. Proactively monitor the DCS as per ESP standards specified in the Alarm Variable Tables (VTs)
- Interface with various IT systems (issuing job requests in SAP system, PI, LIMS, e-PTW, e-shift log).
- Take part in validation of S/U and S/D procedures through early use of Operations Training Simulator (OTS)
- HND or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years oil & gas plant operations experience preferably in LNG industry
- Experience with Commissioning and Start up on an LNG or oil/gas facility considered a qualifying advantage.
- Experience in providing CSU (Commissioning & Start-Up) related design input and working in an EPC (Engineering, Procurement, And Construction) a plant environment considered an advantage
- Working experience on part of, or the entire, ORP (Operations Reference Plan) Project life cycle (from conceptual design through to final commissioning and handover) and/or in the front-line Oil and Gas production operations is desirable
- Experience with ISSOW (Integrated Safe System of Work) and Permit to work, Management of Change process, Operations Integrity / Process Safety management processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th February, 2022.