Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Communication Officer Job in a Nigerian Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
Communication Officer Job in a Nigerian Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
Oct 10, 2019, 12:12 PM
A Nigerian Non Governmental Organization (NGO) focused on Democratisation and Good Governance seeks to recruit an experienced and passionate candidate to lead its communications strategy, including raising awareness of its work and managing media engagements in the position below: Job Title: Communication Officer Location: Nigeria Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree in Communications, Law, Social Sciences or related field.
- At least, 5 years experience working in media, advocacy, or communications in the context of development.
- Also, Excellent writing, research, analytical, editing and speaking skills.
- Good computer skills with applications like Microsoft Office; Graphic design and infographic skills;
- Familiarity with digital influencing, knowledge of video editing and motion graphics.
- Coordinate and arrange media engagements, publicity and communications;
- Prepare, design, produce and distribute communication materials including press releases, newsletters and commentaries on policy/political issues, statements, etc.
- Monitor news, Website content management, Develop and maintain relevant media databases, etc.
- Manage social media platforms as well as conceptualize and create content for the said platforms;
- Candidates should include in the body of their email, a brief Cover Letter or Statement on why you consider yourself a fit for this position
- Please do not attach Certificates, Photos or any other documents, other than your CV
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts