Communications Coordinator Job Vacancy at APM Terminals
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You'll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your work place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
We Are Looking For
- Advise senior management on sensitive and complex internal communications challenges, including crisis communications issues
- Represent internal communications on projects as required to ensure that project managers take note of internal communication needs
- Develop internal communications plans for a range of projects, initiatives and campaigns, and implement them.
- Manages the internal communications process
- Editing and writing of all organizational materials and content
- Assist in public relation activities and external communications especially to the stakeholders
- Responsible for managing internal communications channels, including writing/editing the staff e-newsletter
- Responsible for the Town hall meeting content, presentations and follow ups
- Monitors all APM Terminals branded communications in Prints, electronic and social media
- Proactively seek opportunities to advise employees and management on communications issues
- Advise and support developing internal communications programmes, ensuring consistency with the global internal communications strategy
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, from start to finish
- Basic Knowledge of brand communication
- Experience in organisational change management communication
- Experience in writing for a variety of audiences
- Involvement in managing an intranet, including content creation and designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to network, interact and influence key decision makers within and outside circle of influence
- Well-developed proficiency in English language, i.e. writing and speaking and skilled in report writing
- Requires capability to anticipate problems by recognizing the key issues in problems and creating contingency plans and alternative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, English, Public Administration or related field from an accredited university
- At least two to four years of experience in a similar role
- Professional Certification from Nigerian Institute of Public Relations is desirable
- A master’s degree (MBA preferred) would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in digital or new media marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of developing and implementing internal communications strategies and measuring their effectiveness
- Knowledge and Experience of advising senior managers on complex internal communications challenges, including crisis communications
This position offers career development, exposure to multinational systems and process as well as an outstanding opportunity to join a professional team at APM Terminals and contribute to the success of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
29th October, 2018.