Community / External Relations Assistant at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Community / External Relations Assistant
Requisition ID: IbesePlantSPR001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competent Community/External Relations Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Liaise with community leaders on payment of monthly allowances.
- Ensure all crop compensation document are well kept.
- Assisting in organizing meeting with communities and government.
- To ensure the processing of all external relations bills.
- Assisting in administration and report of crop compensation.
- Ensure keeping of data related to corporate communication from the plant.
- Control of community office inventory.
- Ensure other general office duties assigned from time to time are done effectively.
- OND in Mass Communication/Business Administration/Public Administration.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply