Company Driver at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drives gasoline or diesel powered vehicles on company property or on public highway.
- Perform a variety of routine and complex transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation plans.
- Drives pool car to requested destination.
- Inspects pool car for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating pool car condition to supervisor.
- Airport pickup and drop off of personnel.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned pool car and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean pool car.
- Assist in the maintenance of traffic control devices.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Exercises required courtesy, discretion, and sound judgment while carrying out tasks
- Prepares a variety of program-mandated documents and reports for the purpose of documenting activities and complying with company and/or legal requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the company vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and maintained
- Maneuvers pool car in and around tight corners and through high traffic without denting the vehicle.
- Perform required before operation, during operation, and after operation Ð£user maintenanceÐ¤ and provide required reports
- Provide outstanding customer service while performing assigned tasks
- Maintain and protect all company properties entrusted in excellent condition
- Plan route to insure most economical use of time.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
- Perform any other assigned tasks
- Minimum of WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / Trade Test is required.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Valid Driver's License and Lagos state drivers institute card (LASDRI).
- The ideal candidate must a good knowledge of Lagos routes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who live in Lekki, Ajah and its environs should apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.