Company Driver at Kontz Engineering Limited
Kontz Engineering Limited - Our company name is Kontz Engineering Services Limited has since 1999 located at Kontz Place off Ama Nnachi Street, Isheri Olofin Estate, by World Oil Filling Station, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. The company website is www.kontzeng.com, we have partnership with our foreign partners spread across the world, among which are United States, Russia, Israel, Italy, Germany and Turkey, has work extensively on different projects and solution in and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- B.Sc, HND, OND qualification.
- 5 - 9 years work experience.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2021.