Construction Manager at ASC Nigeria Limited
ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group and was founded in 2001. At the core of everything we do is the promise to actively and ethically have positive impact on the Nigerian economy. We empower and develop local & international talents for the benefits of our clients.
We dedicate ourselves to be solution providers and assist our clients all around the country in many different sectors. We screen and recruit experts based on their talents, technical skills and experience to ensure they will meet and exceed our customers 'expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Support in Negotiating terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Facilitate Contractability Reviews, Construction Risk Assessment and hazard identification on all Company activies.
- Support project Tender Technical Evaluations.
- Provide Construction Support Functions on other Company project and Operation as may be required.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with industry and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct EPC Contractor, Contractor's, construction workers and subcontractors
- Support Selection of tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- 18 years + with minimum 5 years on a similar role
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- B.Sc / B.Eng. Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field , Professional Certification is an advantage, Registered Engineering in Nigeria (MNSE and or COREN).
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes
- Expert knowledge of Industry regulation, Codes and Standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply