Contact Center / Telesales Agent (Hausa or Igbo) at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center / Telesales Agent (Hausa or Igbo)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, and providing solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- B.Sc certificate with a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Not More than 28 years
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication and problem–solving skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the Ibo or Hausa languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write Ibo or Hausa languages fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft packages.
- Fluency in the Hausa Language is a must.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
N75,000 monthly Net Pay plus HMO, Pension, Leave Allowance, and 13month Bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st January, 2022.