Contact Centre Officer at Bola Tinubu Health & Diagnostics Centre
Bola Tinubu Health & Diagnostics Centre (PPC Limited) is a Diagnostic Centre operating as Public Private Partnership project providing Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology service in a Tertiary hospital in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answering phone calls from customers professionally and responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Identify the needs of customers, resolves issues and provide solutions.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Recording details of comments, inquires, complaints, and actions taken.
- Maintain records of the conversations with the customers and analyze the data.
- Write and submit timely reports on performance, target and customer queries.
- Partner with the Business Development department to engage customers electronically.
- Attend to client’s enquiry and keep proper records to be forwarded to the Head of commercial.
- Clients’ follow-up after test/procedure for feedback processes.
- Send daily, weekly, and monthly reports on activities and issues encountered.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing, booking, appointment, and reports requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Following up complicated customer calls/chats where required.
- Completing call/chat notes and calls/chats report as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquires.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication or any Social Science related field
- 2-4 years experience in Contact Centre /Customer Service in a healthcare sector
- Solid knowledge and understanding of diagnostics sales and services
- Speed and efficiency
- Commercial awareness
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Inter-personal and Relational Skills (Team Oriented).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.