Content Creator at Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited
BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Job Type: Full Time
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, social media, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualising your findings.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO guidelines to optimise content and increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Assisting the creative designer with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage customers, respond to questions or complaints, inquiries and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022.