Content Specialist at Nile University of Nigeria
Nile University of Nigeria is a Private Institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.The University was established in 2009 and offers high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education to students. Nile University is a member of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan-African private higher education network, and has over 5,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, and 51 postgraduate programs across five faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Specialist
Job Ref.: NUN-MKT-002
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are seeking to engage a highly competent and result-oriented Content Specialist with strong personal and professional integrity to join its dynamic Marketing & Public Relations team.
- Developing, writing, and editing marketing communications materials such as press releases, thought leadership, executive communications, letters, marketing flash, speeches, crisis management, and website content.
- Editing and updating promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.).
- Working with the Social Media Lead and other Team Members to develop social media content for Nile.
- Working in partnership with the marketing team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications for the university, including print, digital, and video assets.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- First Degree in English, Mass Communication, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-NYSC experience in a similar role.
- Ability to write effectively for different audiences and channels.
- Demonstrated campaign management experience, including proven ability to develop and execute multi-channel content to improve engagement and conversion.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Writing and/or editing experience with print or electronic media are required.
- The ideal candidate must have a creative mind and excellent communication skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with notable attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] quoting the Reference Number specific to the role you are applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
Your application must include the following:
- Your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format, saved with your full name. Include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who can attest to your professional achievements and abilities.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.