Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Content Writers (Remote) at Carmart Automotive
Content Writers (Remote) at Carmart Automotive
Feb 19, 2020, 5:23 PM
Carmat.ng is Nigeria’s top-ranking online car marketplace that offers trusted, reliable, and cost-effective and quality vehicles. We pride ourselves as an online platform that offers a state-of –the-art medium for sellers and buyers of all kinds of vehicles to trade directly with each other. For those interested in selling vehicles, we provide trusted buyers. For buyers, we give them a wide range of trusted automobile options to choose from. We have a community of car lovers, while giving our users the best user experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Content Writer (Remote) Location: Nationwide
Job Description Ladiesmart.ng top-ranking marketplace for ladies, Buy and sell everything about ladies, Clothes, Jewelries, Bags, Anakra, Shoes and many more - Ladiesmart is part of Carmart Nigeria.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Revise drafts as instructed by editors
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Must be able to write about Clothes, Jewelries, Bags, Ankra Shoes etc
- Research ladies wear-related topics
- Write fresh articles by compiling information from online sources, such as posts, interviews, studies etc.
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Excellent research skill
- Certain degree of technical proficiency (Google docs, taking screenshot etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines and quota
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- At least 1 year experience as writer / editor of high-quality international standard, or professional journalist
- Experience of working for major Nigerian newspapers is an advantage
- Familiarity with web publication and SEO writing
- Good knowledge of automobile and Nigerian automobile market
- We work remotely via Slack, Whatsapp and Google documents. Basically, you research and write, submit to the editor in charge, editor review and publish it. You are required to submit at least one article every day from Monday to Friday (800-1000 words) per week.
Salary and Benefit
- N15,000 per month.
- Weekly subscription of 2GB
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Abuja Carmart Automotive