Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Control Room Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Control Room Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Jan 24, 2020, 12:47 PM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position: Job Title: Control Room Supervisor Location: Lagos Island, Lagos Job Shift: Day Job type: Contract Duration: One week Job Category: Oil & Gas Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Adhere to dept HSE policy, standards and approved operating procedures while performing the duties / tasks.
- Accountable for work team with respect to training and competency development
- Review team members competency status w.r.t control room operations and close competency gaps within 6 months
- Identify and investigate faults and inform the dept operations team leader
- Oversee the communication between dept control room operators and dept field operators to ensure safe operations
- Accountable for fully understanding the integrated facility (Oil and Ag) process plant operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the DCS (Distributed Control System) for plants startup and shutdown operations are operated efficiently in order to meet Company’s objectives and production targets.
- Assist in preparation of necessary plant – operational reports as requested by dept Team Leader.
- Responsible for ensuring the safe shutdown, isolation and blow down of relevant Section / plant during emergency situations.
- Degree title: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: 5-8years
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 18th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts