Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Coordinator - Marketing Research Job at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Coordinator - Marketing Research Job at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Jul 3, 2019, 5:22 PM
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Coordinator - Marketing Research Location: Lagos (Head Office) Reporting To: Marketing Manager Objectives
- To aid business and brand decision-making by identifying information & insight needs, using both qualitative and quantitative tools to carry out research where required, and analyzing data to provide actionable insights.
- Manage the execution of all continuous and ad hoc research studies (e.g. Omnibus, Retail Audit, Pricing Audit, Consumer Audit, Brand Imagery, Usage and Habits Studies).
- Analyze data received and integrate findings from multiple sources into actionable consumer and customer insights for brand planning and activity implementation.
- Provides detailed reports and presentations for brand teams, PNG management and Group management.
- Support the brand teams in the production of regular brand health and competitor reports, by monitoring attitudes, trends, competitive landscape and product mix.
- Provide data and/or situation analyses as required for business issues.
- Ensure best practice in tracking and reporting processes for brand activities.
- Be the central point of contact for all PNG and Group requirements for research and consumer insight in Nigeria.
- Co-ordinate all research requests from internal PNG and Group stakeholders and make recommendations on how to address information needs.
- Maintain a database of research studies for easy reference by all stakeholders.
- Support new product development briefs and project teams by providing analyzed data on trends, threats and market opportunities.
- Manage the research budget to ensure execution of continuous and ad hoc research programmes.
- Provide strategic direction with actionable insights from consumer and customer research, which aid strategic and tactical decision-making.
- Provide coaching as required to the brand teams on research tools and techniques to meet information needs and gaps.
- Responsible for management and reporting of the research budget across the brands portfolio.
- Minimum second-class Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, either in Nigeria or abroad. Postgraduate qualification in Marketing, Market research, Statistics or social science would be an advantage if the first degree is not in a related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience in an FMCG company or a research agency.
- Interpreting data and information
- Preparation of annual marketing/activity plans
- Development and execution of consumer and trade promotions and POS material
- Third-party supplier management
- Managing budgets and expenditure
- Working in teams
- Understanding of research techniques
- Presentation skills
- Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strategic thinker
- Able to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills – persuasive, tactful
- Able to assimilate a range of information for decision-making
- Articulate – verbal and written
- Seeks solutions
- When the page open Click "Coordinator - Marketing Research" and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts