Corporate Communications / Business Development Officer at Kraks Media Limited
Mar 3, 2021, 5:13 AM
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications / Business Development Officer
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity, message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches, developing clear and effective written proposal / quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands / agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organization.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with brands, agencies and organizations.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Public relations, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Communications / Business Development role.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced and are skilled in Digital Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th March, 2021.