Correspondent Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Correspondent Officer
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
- Prepares annual forecasts and budgets for IST tools and services required by divisional personnel for divisional Management approval.
- Initiates divisional IST requests for tools and services for approval by IST Correspondent.
- Follows up and escalates issues for prompt resolution.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on available IST tools and services.
- Prepares monthly, half yearly and annual divisional IST activity reports.
- Participates actively in the month-long Cybersecurity trainings, quizzes, and other IST related activities of the Company.
- Consults with Business Analyst to resolve applicable divisional IST issues and requests for tools and services.
- Consults with Business Analyst in justifying and presenting business cases for the development and deployment of apps, for divisional Management approval.
- Good HND or University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering disciplines.
- Must have 3-5 years post NYSC work experience
Working knowledge of:
- Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise operating system.
- HSEQ principles and methodologies of the local or global oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Stream). SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate and Power Apps would be an advantage.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Good HND or University Degree
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 3-5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Work Permit: Required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th April, 2022.