Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Corrosion Control Engineer Job for an International EPC Company in Rivers State
Corrosion Control Engineer Job for an International EPC Company in Rivers State
Sep 15, 2019, 6:23 PM
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading International EPC Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below: Job Title: Corrosion Control Engineer Location: Rivers Key Responsibilities
- Design of Cathodic Protection System for mitigation and control of corrosion on submerged/buried metallic facilities, and Control of internal corrosion in steel processing, transmitting and storage facilities.
- Plan and perform testing and field surveys for corrosion and corrosion protection systems, evaluation of test results and installation of cathodic protection systems on various structure
- Gather structure-to-soil potential data, electrolyte resistivity measurements and rectifier data.
- Diagnose and develop recommended remedies for system difficulties observed during survey operations
- Prepare rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other CP System design drawings using AUTOCAD.
- Prepare REDLINE Markup and As-Built of CP System drawings of site installations using AUTOCAD.
- Assemble and analyze data for preparation of final client report including recommendations
- Prepare survey reports and final job reports for review.
- Work with specific objectives and instruction from supervisors on client drawings and specifications
- Conduct field surveys to gather data for evaluation of corrosion and corrosion control
- Execute pipeline and tank integrity testing
- Perform testing of corrosion prevention systems including cathodic protection, protective coatings, AC/DC interference and corrosion monitoring
- Must be Proficient in the use of AUTOCAD Software.
- Must have strong project management and technical problem-solving skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong team and customer service skills required
- Must be Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Application - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of NACE CP Technician (CP 2) Certification.
- Minimum of 8 years corrosion control experience.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts