Creative Director at Andela
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
- Andela is evolving at lightning speed and we are looking for a Creative Director who can keep up. As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in Andela’s public brand and image to expand our business globally.
- You’ll manage the design and brand teams and work closely with the rest of the organization to ensure that we have a cohesive look and voice across all assets.
- You’ll leverage your skills to build a stellar brand experience that resonates with both of our customers; clients and talent.
- Develop creative strategy to bring our brand personality to life
- Manage and grow the brand and design teams
- Own and maintain asset, brand design, and key messaging libraries
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results on a regular basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients/talent and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication and design strategy surrounding them
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization to ensure that our story and value proposition are clearly resonating with our target audiences
- Create and maintain a first-class design org that can accommodate the company’s needs in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Background in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to help our talent succeed.
- This role is fully remote #LI-Remote
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (US English)
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply