Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Credit Administrator Job Vacancy at HReade Limited
Credit Administrator Job Vacancy at HReade Limited
Feb 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers. The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met. HReade Limited is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Credit Administrator Location: Lagos Essential Job Functions Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely performance of accounts payable functions:
- Reviews source documents and matches purchase orders, invoices, and receiving documents:
- Codes invoices to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Processes payments and obtains authorized signatures.
- Performs accounting duties in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that accounting errors, discrepancies, and violations in purchasing policies are promptly identified and resolved.
- Sees that accounting duties are performed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Determines optimum payment dates and takes advantage of all discounts on invoices.
- Reviews invoices to ensure they are correctly coded, properly authorized, and there are no over payments or repeat payments.
- Ensures that approval authority is in accordance with purchasing policies.
- Responsible for capturing orders for the Operations Manager.
- Researches and resolves vendor problems and billing discrepancies.
- Answers vendors’ questions or refers them appropriately.
- Maintains and projects the Company’s professional reputation.
- Assists Accounting Department personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems. Reports transactions that are outside established purchasing policies to the Controller.
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain information and/or to correct transactions.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Performs general accounting duties as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Accounting qualifications and / or courses preferred.
- 5 year’s work experience with 1-2 years’ of previous accounts payable experience preferred.
- Accounts Payable functions are accurate, current, and timely.
- Effective business relations exist with suppliers and vendors.
- Knowledge of Company purchasing policies.
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts and procedures.
- Knowledge of automated accounts payable applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Able to use accounting software and spreadsheets.
- Organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts