Credit and Risk Analyst in a Finance and Investment Company
Nov 25, 2020, 5:34 PM
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client in the Finance and Investment sector is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit and Risk Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will evaluate the financial status of potential customers, monitor existing clients, perform risk assessments, write detailed reports, and make informed decisions while extending loans.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate sound judgment, strong analytical skills, and negotiation skills. A background in the financial industry is advantageous.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of all requirements.
- Analyze the financial viability of client's requests.
- Assess the credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Embark on risk assessment analysis.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the company's guidelines.
- HND/ B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related disciplines.
- 3- 9 years cognate experience as a credit and risk analyst in Micro Finance Bank or related fields.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Very smart and articulate.
- Experience in Credit Sales & Marketing is a major consideration.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- In-depth knowledge of credit analysis.
- Great communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st December, 2020.