Credit / Loan Officer at Victory Empowerment Center Microfinance
Victory Empowerment Centre is a micro-finance Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with a prime objective of improving the living of poor women through innovative and flexible microfinance services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit / Loan Officer
Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Ogun
- We are looking for a Loan Officer to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for businesses.
- You will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc qualification
- 0 - 2 years of work experience.
- N50,000 - N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.