Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > IT and Telecoms > Current Job Vacancy for a Navision & Sharepoint Developer at Saroafrica International Limited
Current Job Vacancy for a Navision & Sharepoint Developer at Saroafrica International Limited
Nov 17, 2017, 12:41 PM
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa. In Saroafrica, we have obligated to doing the right thing in the right and prescribed manner because of our strong belief that our business growth and expansion will be achieved and sustained when strong corporate governance and a culture of compliance exist. To drive this objective, we are pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Navision & Sharepoint Developer Location: Lagos Objective of the Role
- To take up the Navision & SharePoint Developer role within the IT department of Saroafrica (including 3rd party applications such as Jet Reports and PowerBI).
- The right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation, delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SharePoint Online products and services
- Covering all aspects; including product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics NAV 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and internal staff – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- Integration of PowerBI with Microsoft NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Integration of 3rd Party App, SMS gateway to NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Reports design using Power BI.
- Minimum of 2:1 in Computer Science related courses/Accounting.
- Professional certification and accreditation strongly recommended or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) in related discipline a plus
- Minimum 5 years of ERP programming experiences and hands on work with full life cycle implementations
- 5 or more years’ experience as a software developer specifically working with NAV C/SIDE C/AL development language
- Role Tailored Client (RTC) development experience (including page and report development in Visual Studio)
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capable of testing one’s own work and deliver working products
- Any other tasks as reasonably required Candidate Success Criteria and Attributes
- Able to understand, communicate and interpret key user business processes and requirements
- Able to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation –including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Experience with NAV 2016 highly desirable
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with MS NAV highly desirable
- SQL Experience a plus
- Web Development / SharePoint programming experience a plus
- Prior NAV upgrade and data migration experiences highly desired
- Ability to document code customisations and integrations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- Expert in creating SharePoint custom functionalities.
- Previous hands on experience with SharePoint 2016.
- Programming/web development experience – front and back end.
- Knowledgeable about migrating content to SharePoint.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts