Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Current Recruitment at Isabelle Cosmetics Limited, 17th April, 2019How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position/location applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Current Recruitment at Isabelle Cosmetics Limited, 17th April, 2019
Apr 17, 2019, 4:21 PM
Isabelle Cosmetics Limited - a fast-growing indigenous Cosmetics Company with Headquarters in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandizer Locations: Lagos (Apapa, Ota, Epe, Ibeju, Sangotedo, Arepo, Ibafo, Mowe, Sagamu), Ekiti and Osun Job Description
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Analyzing the previous season's sales and reporting on the current season's lines.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors' performance.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Understanding shelf placement strategies and in-store displays to market a product and maximize exposure to customers.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Gathering information on customers' reactions to products.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is a plus
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.
Note: Only the candidate that reside in the above area in Lagos will be reached.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts