Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Current Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, 14th May, 2019
Current Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, 14th May, 2019
May 14, 2019, 6:40 PM
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lantern Ambassador Locations: Edo, Akure-Ondo, (Shagamu, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode)-Ogun, Jos, Abuja, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt -Rivers and Calabar-Cross River Job Description
- Visit at least 10 schools in a day
- Collect the name and address of the school
- Name and phone number of the proprietor/proprietress or the person in charge
- Email, Facebook, Instagram and website of the school
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Become knowledgeable of the publishing industry and able to communicate it clearly and effective
Job Title: Admin/Recruiting Officer Location: Lagos Duties
- Assist in conducting Staff Recruitment & Placement.
- Fleet/Pool car Administration & Maintenance
- Manage and plan recruitment advertisement.
- Handling Documentation of Training
- Handling matters relating to recruitment and selection.
- Arranging aptitude screening.
- Coordinating for interviews and Assessment centers.
- Manage relationship with various recruiting agency.
- Drafting of Recruitment brief and supervising the Art work before sending for publication in the Newspaper.
- Database administration of suitable applicants. (KIV)
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the target time.
- Ensure all recruitment policies and procedures and technique are adhered.
- Draft employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates.
- Updating of Pension remittance schedule of various PFA and payment of same at various banks (Custodians).
- Co-ordinate/conduct Induction for New Employee
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Chairman/HRM
- HND, B.Sc in Business Administration,
- Age: 28 - 32 years of age
- 2 - 3 years of experience
Job Title: Secretary Location: Lagos Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Must live around - Ikeja, Agege, Maryland or Ketu
- Should have no more than OND or degree in Office Management
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts