Customer Care Representative at Ringo Telecommunications Limited
Ringo Telecommunications Limited is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Listen to customers’ concerns, issues and questions.
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions to your best ability.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints.
- Attract customers by promoting the product and company positively, answering questions and addressing concerns as they arise.
- Recommend possible products to meet the customers’ needs.
- Refer issues and questions to managers if necessary.
- Prepare product and customer reports by gathering data collected during customer interactions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree.
- 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Familiar with the software used to connect with customers and gather their information
- Knowledge of applicable products and markets.
- Should reside within Ikeja or its environs.
- Personable and attentive.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal communicator.
N30,000 - N50,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 16th June, 2023.