Customer Fleet Officer (CTES) at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Fleet Officer (CTES)
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate fleet inventory and ensure data integrity.
- Maintain accurate utilization data all trucks in operation.
- Process haulage rebate.
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
- Provide support in the processing of insurance claims.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly CTES performance reports.
- Prepare weekly CTES incident reports.
- Prepare monthly haulage operations reports.
- Dangote Cement Distributors
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Internal Audit team
- Control & Surveillance Team.
- Finance team
- Treasury team
Qualification And Experience Required
- University Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Computer Science with 2 - 4 years experience in logistics, transportation management or supply chain.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of various statutory regulations applicable to land Logistics operations.
- Knowledge of Nigerian roads.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply