Customer Service BI Analyst at Jumia
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service BI Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- The Business Intelligence Analyst will report to the Head of Customer Service with the primary responsibilities of developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the customer service unit.
- Responsible for handling capacity and budgeting to ensure efficient, cost effective and reliable contact center systems
- Identifying the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability
- Extending knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations
- Oversee productivity by assessing, analyzing, and reporting at an individual, team, and departmental level by working closely with Team Leads to understand the best way to utilize agents
- Business intelligence Analyst will execute budget forecasts, development and implementation of staffing and metric models
- Develops standard reporting processes, dashboards and presentations for easy visibility.
- Responsible for data analysis across multiple systems
- Providing reports through office applications to improve business processes
- Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply