Customer Service Manager at House of Pristine
At House of Pristine, we are committed to pairing our clients with the best of candidates being rest assured that our consultants are knowledgeable and experienced professionals, who are dedicated to understanding and fulfilling your personal needs as we meet your lifestyle and business interests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Requirements and Skills
- BSc Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th December, 2023.