Customer Service Officer at GTI Group
GTI Group - We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking. Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base - Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals - to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend courteously and professionally to all callers/clients that contact our office(s) and ensure that their inquiries, issues or requests are attended to within the shortest possible time or as stipulated.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep records of all conversations and update the CRM database and other databases in a comprehensible way.
- Record and relay to the right persons, all calls and inquiries via telephone, social media or online chat.
- Provide necessary information needed to generate reports on a monthly basis and also a comprehensive report on a quarterly basis in respect of all the clients under management.
- Prompt handling of customers’ enquiries on accounts and other requests.
- Timely and controlled processing of cash, funds transfer and account opening requests and in line with policies and agreed on Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
- Prompt handling of customers’ account maintenance requests and in line with policy.
- Ensure ’ Know Your Customer forms and mandates (including signature verification) are effectively processed.
- Ensure first level transaction call-over on daily transactions to promptly address identified gaps.
- Participation in testing of company's application and other automated platforms as they concern Operations.
- Comply with timelines as detailed under the organization manual.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage current and potential clients.
- Seize opportunities to upsell the company's various products, when they arise.
- Make outbound calls to aid in bonding with clients.
- Provide support for all client-related activities.
- Execute any other responsibilities as may be assigned to you by the Managing Director or the HODs
- Perform other function as may be assigned by the Chief Operating.
Qualification / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or it's equivalent.
- A minimum university degree with a minimum grade of 2.2 - professional qualifications will be of high advantage.
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
- Analytical/ Initiative Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills & Good Customer Relations
- Strategic Orientation
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in team(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th January, 2023.