Customer Service Officer (Intern) at 3Line Card Management Limited
3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer (Intern)
Job Type: Internship
- Manage the customer engagement channels of the company.
- Resolve customer issues on the go.
- Manage irate customers.
- Display respectful and courteous manners while engaging customers.
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries regarding quotes, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns, and warranties.
- Meet daily personal / team qualitative and quantitative targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services, and seizing opportunities to sell products and services whenever possible.
- Maintain daily recordings, and log and document issues and resolutions in an electronic database for sales and executive management teams to review.
- Escalate customer issues to multiple levels depending on the issue.
- Able to adapt to shift changes and restore shift patterns.
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services.
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences nurture lasting relationships.
Job Requirement / Skills
- ND / HND / B.Sc Degree.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritise.
- Able to work individually and as a team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre environment.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Corp members can also apply