Data Analyst at Shaldag Limited
Shaldag Limited commenced as a greenfield aquaculture company in 2014 to produce high quality fish products for consumption in Nigeria. Shaldag produces African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus) from its 2,500MT per annum capacity farm in Epe, Lagos and recently forward integrated into the production of smoke-dried and packaged fish products. These products now retail in over 200 supermarkets and hyper-stores across the Country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management and collection.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Maintain inventories of important materials. Produce, edit and hand over to G.M. stock lists (in stock, supplied, and used): Feeds (size, quantity, number, expiry dates), chemicals, diesel, test kits, medicines, hormones and others that might be added from time to time.
- Device and implement efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis under the supervision of the General Manager.
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results.
- Communicate with Team Leads and Managers on data requirements as applicable.
- Manage all aspects of the Aquanetix aquaculture management software. Supervising and editing information. Verifying it performs as a high-quality management tool.
- Maintain Shaldag’s databases. Conduct routine checks as needed to ensure data integrity.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Data Analyst" as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates mail should summarize how they best fit for the position (Important).
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 12th December, 2022.