Data Entry Officer at Courierplus Services Limited
Sep 30, 2020, 9:34 PM
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures timely pick up of Client's shipment
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Escalate any impending service failures to Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents Courierplus business values
- Follows-up on every clients shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- OND qualification.
- 0-2 Years cognate experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th October, 2020.