- - Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- - following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- - satisfying customers productivity demands.
- - support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
- - participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction ,maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing production efficiency .
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
- A degree or diploma in Graphics design.
2-3years experience in Graphic art. software - Adobe, Photoshop & Acrobat.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot and learn on the fly
- Ability to manage work to deadlines
- Ability to manage concise and effective communication,
- Ability to coach and transfer and knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply