Dialysis Technician at Lagoon Hospitals
Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dialysis Technician
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Matron in charge and Consultant Nephrologist
Summary of Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for assembling & maintaining dialysis machines, and monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
- Monitor and adjust patient fluid removal rates as required
- Work in tandem with nurses and doctors
- Ensure sterilization of operating equipment before use
- Respond to emergency scenarios
- Attend to patient needs
- Set up and operate hemodialysis machine to provide dialysis treatment for patients with Kidney failure
- Mix dialysate, according to formula.
- Explain dialysis procedure and operation of hemodialysis machine to patients before treatment to allay anxieties
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Compliance to routine maintenance program
- Timely Clinic Attendance
- Zero Technical Complications recorded while dialyzing patients
- Patient Experience Rating.
- 3-5 years experience working as a dialysis/renal technician in a reputable hospital
- Degree / Certification in Biomedical Engineering / Technology.
- Training/Certification in Hemodialysis studies or Nephrology.
- Demonstrable competence in operating renal machines
- Capacity to assemble dialysis machines for use
- Taking patients records
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Emotionally and socially intelligent
- Must be Personable.
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Problem solving
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Marketing and brand promotion skills
- Relationship Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply