Digital Drilling Engineer at Schlumberger Limited
Schlumberger Limited is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Drilling Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Digital Drilling Engineer (DDE) is responsible for the implementation, office adoption and customer support of DrillPlan, DrillOps and Drilling Data projects. The DDE provides digital drilling product support to end users to achieve the defined deliverables and performance as per the scope of work of each specific project. The DDE will provide technical and drilling expertise on how to maximize value of the digital tools to the customer. In addition, DDE will capture software
- enhancements ideas and communicate to the digital organization. DDE will be first point of contact for customers who will guide them through Digital Drilling change management process.
- This position establishes trusted advisor relationship with customer and understands their technical challenges. DDE with in-depth knowledge ensure the quality-of-service delivery on assigned projects.
- Advise Sales & Commercial on technical requirements and bid clarifications responses.
- Perform the project technical analysis and potential value of Digital solutions based on past wells analysis and project scope of work.
- Promote cross-Domain / cross-BL solutions.
- Report on competition technology application in the GeoUnit.
- Leads DrillPlan and DrillOps deployment in GU, Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery for digital drilling projects.
- Hold performance reviews with customers.
- Participates in technical discussions for customer workflow optimization and requirements.
- Participate in Market Segmentation exercise, perform technology gap analysis and help build the GeoUnit strategy.
- Capture leads and opportunities for application of differentiated technology packages.
- Initiates engineering corrective action to ensure a process of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's / Master's in Mechanic, Petroleum, Mine, Physical Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in Drilling operation
- Client, Service Quality and Performance focused
- Great communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply