Direct Sales Agents at Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited
Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Abakaliki, Ohafia, Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be directly representing the company you work for and the company’s line of products as a direct sales representative. Companies hiring people for this role will expect them to carry out many tasks, such as:
Meet Sales Goals:
- Direct sales representatives have certain sales goals and quotas they’re expected to meet on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis, with bonuses and incentive rewards provided when they go above and beyond these requirements.
Write Sales Reports:
- Because they have no direct supervision, direct sales representatives are required to submit regular sales reports detailing the sales they make so superiors can keep track of their progress.
Create Sales Proposals:
- Direct sales reps used their words and personality to make sales contacts and open the door to negotiations, but they also need to write up sales proposals to put information down on paper for potential buyers.
- Potential buyers will have lots of questions before they agree to make the sale, and direct sales representatives give them all the information they need so they feel that they’re making a well-informed decision.
- This requires knowing products inside and out so sales reps can answer the buyer’s questions clearly and accurately.
Attend Trade Shows:
- In order to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and newest developments with the products they’re selling, direct sales representatives may need to attend trade shows and other industry events to stay apprised of the most recent information.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
Direct sales representatives must be good with people and able to communicate well in order to get buyers to trust them. Companies hiring direct sales reps also prefer workers with a background in the following:
- Networking skills– direct sales representatives must find and make their own business contacts, which requires strong networking know-how
- Charisma– getting people to like you is essential if you want to get them to buy from you, so having natural charisma will serve you well
- Strong memory– remembering names and tidbits of personal information about people helps build strong connections with potential buyers, which ultimately helps make the sale
- Mathematics– because they work with sales figures and money, direct sales reps should have an aptitude for math.
- Negotiation skills– not every sale is going to be easy, and many potential buyers will want to negotiate so they feel they’re getting the best price, which means direct sales reps need to be strong in this area to make sure they’re getting their company a good profit
- N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
- Unlimited serminars and workshops
- Commisions earned on every sales
- Transport allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the copies of their Credentials and CV with two passport Photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th July, 2021.