Director, Procurement at Federal University Lokoja
The Federal University Lokoja (FUL) was established in February 2011 and is located in Lokoja, Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria, about 160 Kilometers from Abuja the Nation’s Capital. It is a conventional University that is striving to excel in both Academic and Research activities in order to compete favourably with other Universities worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Procurement (CONTISS 15)
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
- The right candidate for this position must possess a Bachelor's Degree with Honors or equivalent qualification in any of the following disciplines from a recognized institution: Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy, Law, Insurance, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Quantity Survey, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Purchasing and Supplies or other related disciplines.
- The computer literate candidate must possess at least nine (9) years cognate experience, four (4) of which must have been as Deputy Director Procurement in a University/Tertiary institution plus NYSC Discharge/Exemption/Exclusion Certificate with good knowledge of the Public Procurement Act of 2007 and its extant guidelines in Nigeria.
- The Qualifying candidate must not be more than fifty (50) years as at the time of assumption of duty.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years only
- Salary and other conditions of service including privileges and entitlements shall be as approved for Federal Universities by the Federal Government of Nigeria and as may be modified from time to time by competent authorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies each of Application Letter and comprehensive Personality Profile attaching copies of relevant Credential under confidential cover in a sealed envelope and indicate post applied for on the top right hand corner and addressed to:
Federal University Lokoja,
P.M.B. 1154, Lokoja,
Kogi State, Nigeria.
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their Referees to forward confidential report on them to the address above.
- All applications and Referees’ reports should be submitted not later than the closing date. Those who had applied based on our previous advertisement need not re-apply
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2022.