Dispatch Rider at Bancor
Bancor was founded in 2018 and is an emerging leader in Manpower Outsourcing, Support Services, Automotive and Allied Industry FZE, Equipment Rental and Leasing businesses across Africa, serving clients through the office in Lagos. Our commitment to creating lasting relationships, solutions and up to date providing equipment for rentals has made us an incredible dynamism in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Effective use of real-time App
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle)
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate in any Discipline
- Age Range: 35 – 45 Years.
- At least 7-year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must Reside within Oshodi, Ikeja and Ojota Axis.
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit.
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Merchandising skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent communicator
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Attention to details.
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Skills.
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@bancor.com.ng and cc Ofolajimi@bancor.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2021.