Dispatch Rider at USM Logistic Limited
USM Logistic Limited offer a wide range of international shipping and Local logistics services to meet your supply chain and delivery needs. Our strategic network of ocean shipping lines, cargo management systems, charter and commercial services, as well as a seamless relationship with government regulators, helps us deliver on time shipments worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeping the company bike clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections (e.g. tire pressure, exterior condition, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the safe operating condition of the bike and complying with mandated guidelines.
- Inspects/routine checks.
- Gives report on all car conditions per time.
- Complies with all regulations as set forth by the FRSC and any other government agencies.
- Identify and immediately reports repairs needed on the assigned bike.
- Adjusting movement routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction/maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle movement.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and bike damage (if any) to management.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company bike during work hours.
- Fueling of the assigned bike before use for the purpose of ensuring the hitch-free journey
- Ensuring that the company bike is always parked in non-restricted areas free of any penalty.
- Re-park all bike after the close of work daily.
- Minimum of S.S.C.E qualification.
- 1 - 3 years experience.
- Proximity to Ojota / Ketu / Ikorodu road is an advantage.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- The candidate should be dependable and hardworking.
- Excellent riding record.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Willing to work flexible schedule and locations.
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes is very essential.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- A deep sense of honesty and integrity.
- Possess good riding skills.
- Must have logistics experience.
N40,000 - N50,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Logistics Driver" as the subject of the email.
Note: For more information call 07061794689
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.