Driver at Monmartt Baby Store
Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers . We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If selected, you will be required to work through the hours of 08:00 hours through 19:00 on Mondays to Saturdays.
- You will be required to drive a vehicle to and from where you're instructed. This may include pickups, transporting people and/or goods, etc. It is therefore important that you know the operational management of vehicles (these may include cars and buses), and as well, you must be skilled in driving and professionally handling a MANUAL vehicle.
- Age criterion: Applicants must be 30 years and above.
- Applicants must possess at least a 5 year experience (and above) working as a professional driver.
- An O-level certificate or its equivalent is required upon interview selection.
- Applicants are advised to possess valid driver's license and other means of identification.
- Applicants must be skilled in driving (professional level).
- An English-speaking background and ability to communicate effectively in the language is a criterion.
- Applicants who stay in proximity within the Lagos-Mainland axis might be considered preferentially.
- We laud good work ethics and will not hesitate to terminate employments of slacking employees.
N45,000 - N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The job is NOT a remote job.
- Qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 6th September, 2021.