Driver at The Oleaster
The Oleaster is a Behavioral Health Center that provides a holistic treatment approach needed to fight addiction and other mental health issues. Our Client-first philosophy, licensed and empathetic staff allow us to meet you wherever you are in your recovery journey.
We work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs. Our integrative approach combines today’s most effective treatment strategies with long-standing, evidenced-based techniques to help you achieve lasting recovery. The Oleaster is located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Reports to: Admin Manager
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and fro where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations.
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained.
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization.
- No recent driving violations.
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Drivers who reside in the mainland will be preferable.
- Valid driving license.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.).
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.