Driver at United Nigeria Airlines
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
- Transporting staff and goods on official assignments.
- Picking up staff, office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and arranging for vehicle repairs when
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including cars, buses and trucks when necessary
- Provides strong support to the line manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Relevant educational qualifications are: WAEC, SSCE, GCE, OND, NCE, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- At least one (1) year driving experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of GPS devices.
- FAAN air side driving certificate will be an added advantage
- Must have extensive knowledge of the operating local area
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift objects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating Location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2021.
Note: Preferably, applicants should be resident within Umueri or its environs