Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Aviation > E-145 Engineer at Air Peace
E-145 Engineer at Air Peace
Jun 17, 2020, 5:55 PM
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: E-145 Engineer Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full Time
- Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to Maintenance Control Center (MCC).
- Ensure all planned aircraft maintenance is carried out as scheduled and liaise with MCC and relevant departments to optimize aircraft downtime.
- Maintain and manage line maintenance tooling, materials, and component.
- Ensure standards of airworthiness set by the Nig. CAA and other applicable regulatory bodies are met.
- Lead technicians in the accomplishment of routine and non-routine maintenance tasks.
- Ensure all aircraft paperwork such as technical logs, cabin logs, and work packs are completed accurately within prescribed timescales.
- B1/B2 Licensed Engineer with either EASA part 66 or ICAO Type 2 license
- Type rating on B737CL will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3years working experience on the Type.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "E-145 Engineer" as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlistedApplication Deadline 17th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts