Electrical Technician at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Ref No: req30637
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Execute electrical preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure all machine guardings, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Initiating root cause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across site.
- Review of reports, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issues.
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must have experience in PLC systems.
- Sound knowledge of electro pneumatics.
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in detergent powder packaging machines is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply