Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > EST Master Construction Limited Job Recruitment
EST Master Construction Limited Job Recruitment
Feb 19, 2020, 9:27 AM
EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and ever since, has shown its ability to adopt a thouroughly modern approach to construction works. EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Project Engineer Ref Code: MCLR/ENG04/2020 Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interfaces and presenting professional image.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
- Prepare engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Manage, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Monitor and control project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to Management.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and cost.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Ability to undertake construction of high rise buildings, other civil engineering works with little or no supervision.
- Have good control of skilled and unskilled men.
- Ability to represent the company at project site meetings and other meetings.
- Must possess good project planning and execution techniques to monitor progress of work.
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects in the building construction industry
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in building construction.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar software.
- Ability to interpret drawings and use survey instruments..
Job Title: Land Surveyor Ref Code: MCLR/LS2/2020 Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Candidate will ensure appropriate survey is carried out to specifications on land and roads with appropriate designs.
- Collect important reference data before field surveys.
- Keep records and prepare reports according to specifications.
- Comply with all applicable regulations and requirements including boundary calculations and legal issues.
- Using a range of equipment to produce surveys, including GPS and conventional methods;
- Discuss specific project requirements with clients and provide advice when required.
- Keep abreast with new and emerging technology.
- Think creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems.
- Carry out surveys and investigate land topographies.
- Use of geographical information systems (GIS) to analyse and interpret site features and use computer-aided design (CAD) and other IT software to interpret data and present information;
- Produce detailed information (subsequently analysed by planners, builders and cartographers).
- Utilise data from a range of sources such as aerial photography, satellite surveys and laser beam measuring systems.
- Execute vertical control surveys for aerial surveys and determine elevations for various surfaces.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and team spirit.
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
- Ability to complete survey projects in AutoCAD meeting specifications
- Ability to deliver large scale topographic surveys and measured building surveys.
- Bachelor's Degree in Land / Estate Surveying, Geography, Geo-technology, Planning, Building or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience in construction.
- Proficiency in the use of HD laser scanners.
Job Title: Procurement / Logistics Lead Ref Code: MCLR/PL/2020 Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Ensure timely delivery of quality products and services at the lowest possible cost
- Conduct comparative analysis on suppliers’ prices.
- Identify and drive cost savings opportunities to reduce inventory and other related costs
- Ensure transparency and effective competition as well as best prices and best value for money in all procurement and logistics activities.
- Oversee the delivery of purchased goods, equipment and supplies.
- Assist in the coordination of vehicle controls, supervision of drivers and management of staff movement.
- Implement internal control of assets, inventory and property management.
- The successful candidate will have the responsibility of re-organizing and focusing the department for optimum standards of performance.
- Provide efficient support and ensure success of the overall procurement and logistics activities while providing efficient utilization of resources.
- Act as focal point for requisitions received for the procurement of goods and logistics services for the main office as well as project sites; ensuring the completion of the procurement circle following company policies.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Develop and maintain a robust database of suppliers.
- Participate in the selection of suppliers based on a set of agreed criteria.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and pay adequate attention to details.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Must be a team player with effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
- BSc / HND in Quantity Surveying / Accounting / Business Administration / Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in the building construction industry.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Accounting Engineering Experienced Personnel Port Harcourt Estate Surveying Quantity Surveying AUTOCAD Rivers State EST Master Construction Limited Civil Engineering Building Engineering Business Administration Microsoft Excel Project Engineer Microsoft Office Geography Geo-technology Planning